Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 45-49 Lima, Ohio to Cleveland

After loosing my support team in Indiana I rode three days of just over 300 miles to get to Canton, Ohio. ( with those dreaded panniers and, indeed, the floor pump.) Many nice little towns, lots of nice people, except outside of Canton- everyone seemed to want to run me off the road. I wonder if they know I went to Michigan. I took a little short cut around Wooster, Ohio that added 28 miles to my ride. Add Ohio to the number of states I have been lost in while cycling. Aaron and my brother, Howie, joined me in Cleveland yesterday. We rode with Mike Shaffer and Clay Kelly ( two physiatrists from Cleveland- who are both very good riders!)in a beautiful loop around Cleveland. Today (Aaron's 18th birthday!) we went to the Football Hall of Fame. Tomorrow the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

1 comment:

Mrs. Dr. Positive said...

Hey guys,
Happy Belated Birthday Aaron!!
Looking forward to being part of the New York support team...see you Saturday.